- Respect our citizens - your hard earned dollars fund our City needs
- Keep taxes low
- Live within our means
Quality Education begins with working with the School Board to provide
- Good pay for teachers and support staff
- Safe, well-maintained schools and reliable transportation
- A Level of Service Policy that reflects the needs of education
Safe Streets and Neighborhoods MUST be a priority
- Attract and retain the best Public Safety professionals
- Assure emergency response and improved 911 capability
- Continue to build relationships between citizens and public safety
Transparent Government and Good Communication with our citizens is the key to building trust and earning your confidence.
Quality of Life
- Begins with greater involvement with our citizens- you should determine the direction of our City
- Focus on our established neighborhoods
- Preserve our rural and agricultural heritage
Growth and Development
- Balance new residential development with existing services and the ability to provide new schools and roads.
- Improve our business to residential growth ratio
- Review and revise the 2035 Comprehensive Plan
Support Matt's efforts to keep Chesapeake a great place to live and raise a family. Volunteer today!